Parramatta Light Rail Newsletter - December 20192 December 2019
Welcome to the December 2019 Parramatta Light Rail quarterly newsletter, keeping you updated and informed.
In this edition, you can find the following stories and more:
- Construction plan for Parramatta’s ‘Eat Street’ unveiled.
- A new 535 bus service will be launched when the T6 Carlingford rail line closes in January for its conversion to light rail.
- Where to shop local in the Parramatta CBD this Christmas and save.
- Enjoy special discounts and deals on Parramatta’s ‘Eat Street’ on Bankwest Stadium game days.
- Parramatta’s George Street becomes two-way.
- Site investigations and enabling road works continue on and around the light rail route.
To download a copy of the December newsletter, click this link.