Parramatta Light Rail Newsletter - June 201918 June 2019
Welcome to the June 2019 Parramatta Light Rail quarterly newsletter, keeping you updated and informed.
In this edition, you can find the following stories and more:
- Enjoy special discounts and deals on Parramatta’s ‘Eat Street’ dining district on Bankwest Stadium game days.
- More than 3500 new trees will be planted throughout the Parramatta local government area as part of the Parramatta Light Rail project.
- NSW’s first ‘green track’ will be delivered as part of the Parramatta Light Rail project, with up to one kilometre of grass and shrubs to be planted along the alignment.
- A new underpass will be built at Adderton Road, Telopea, as part of the Parramatta Light Rail active transport link (shared walking and bike riding path).
- Site investigations and enabling road works continue on and around the Parramatta Light Rail route.
You can download a copy of the newsletter here.