Major construction on the Parramatta Light Rail is underway, with tracks being laid across the 12 kilometre alignment.
To allow for construction of the light rail, there has been some temporary changes to traffic and access in place. While this work continues, the team are planning for the permanent access changes when light rail is operational from 2023.
We are seeking your feedback on the design of the end state access to help plan for the future of your local area.
To view the traffic and access arrangements, choose the area of interest and click on the corresponding map number from the list below.
Note design is subject to further consultation and development as the project progresses.
- Hawkesbury Road/Railway Parade to Hawkesbury Road/Jessie Street, Westmead
- Hawkesbury Road/Jessie Street, Westmead to Cumberland precinct
- Cumberland precinct to Church Street/Pennant Hills Road, North Parramatta
- Church Street/Pennant Hills Road to Lennox Bridge, Parramatta
- Lennox Bridge to Macquarie Street/Smith Street, Parramatta
- Macquarie Street/Smith Street to George Street/Purchase Street, Parramatta
- George Street/Macarthur Street to George Street/Alfred Street, Parramatta
- George Street/Alfred Street, Parramatta to James Ruse Drive/Grand Avenue, Rosehill
- James Ruse Drive/Grand Avenue, Rosehill to Camellia
- James Ruse Drive/Grand Avenue, Rosehill to Western Sydney University, Parramatta
- Western Sydney University, Parramatta to Dudley Street/Reserve Street, Rydalmere
- Dudley Street/Reserve Street, Rydalmere to Kissing Point Road, Dundas
- Kissing Point Road, Dundas to Adderton Road/Leamington Road, Telopea
- Adderton Road/Leamington Road to Adderton Road near Barrawinga Street, Telopea
- Adderton Road near Barrawinga Street, Telopea to Pennant Hills Road, Carlingford
- Pennant Hills Road to Boundary Road, Carlingford
The maps can also be viewed at the following locations:
City of Parramatta Council Customer Contact Centre
Ground Floor, 126 Church Street Parramatta
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
The Parramatta Heritage and Visitor Information Centre
346a Church Street, Parramatta
Monday to Sunday 9am-4pm (closed 1pm-1:30pm for lunch)
21 Sturt Street, Dundas Valley
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10am-5pm
Lloyds Avenue, Carlingford
Tuesday to Friday 10am-5pm
1/3 Fitzwilliam Street, Parramatta
Monday to Friday 9:30am-8pm
How can you give feedback?
Comments on the local access design are welcome by Wednesday 30 June 2021 by:
- calling 1800 139 389 24-hour community information line
- emailing email@example.com
- mailing Parramatta Light Rail, Level 10, 130 George St, Parramatta NSW 2150
For specific access related queries including emergency access, waste collection, parking and loading zones, contact the project team on 1800 139 389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All feedback will be carefully considered and a summary of the issues raised will be published on this website. We will continue to keep you updated as the project progresses.