Upcoming construction work and changed traffic conditions
Road closures and traffic changes are continuing to allow access to work areas. If you’re in the area,
From tonight at 7pm Friday 25 June to 7am 12 July 2021
- Intersection at Church and George Streets
- George Street closed from Freemason Arms to Red Cow Lanes
Friday 16 July to 9 August 2021
- Intersection at Macquarie and Harris Streets
For more information, refer to Construction update, Parramatta CBD
From tonight at 9pm Friday 25 June to 5am Monday 28 June 2021
- Lane closures on Victoria Road at the Church Street intersection
- Church Street closed from Grose Street to Victoria Road. Vehicle and pedestrian access across Church Street at Victoria Road will be maintained.
Wednesday 7 July to Saturday 7 August 2021
- Factory Street closed at O’Connell Street. Access to and from Factory Street via Fleet and New Streets.
Friday 9 July 2021
- Church Street from Market Street to Victoria Road will open to northbound traffic
Friday 9 July to Friday 6 August 2021
- Palmer Street closed at Church Street. Access to and from Palmer Street is via Sorrell Street.
Extension of street closures in North Parramatta
- Church Street closure from Dunlop Street to Pennant Hills Road/Albert Street
- Extended to Monday 12 July 2021
- Factory Street closure east of Church Street
- Extended to Tuesday 20 July 2021
For more information, refer to Changed traffic conditions – Church Street, North Parramatta/Parramatta.